Ricardo Batista Paralegal Scholarship
Paralegals for the Community, LLC is dedicated in helping students advance their full range of knowledge and education through a Paralegal Studies program. That is why we are proud to announce the Ricardo Batista Paralegal Scholarship for the Spring of 2019.
Award Amount: $1,000.00
Application Commences: Annually on February 1
Deadline: Annually on April 15
1) Bronx Resident
3) U.S. Citizen, Permanent Resident or DACA recipient
4) Apply for financial aid by filling a FAFSA, with priority given to those who are eligible for financial aid.
5) Be enrolled part-time or full-time in an Accredited Paralegal Studies program in one of the selected participating schools.
- Recommendation letter from a Professor (past or current)
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA
Applicant must submit a 500-word essay answering the following three questions.
- Why do you want to become a Paralegal?
- How will your study in Paralegal Studies contribute to your immediate or long-range career plans?
- From a financial standpoint, what impact would this scholarship have on your education?
Please submit your application, with requirements and essay to be considered to
Only one student will be awarded.
We are Certified Paralegals NOT Attorneys or a Law Firm. We cannot give legal advice or provide legal representation in court. We cannot create an attorney-client relationship. All document preparation is for individuals that are Pro-Se litigants. Prices do not include court costs.
391 East 149th Street, Suite 318
The Bronx, New York 10455
Phone: (929) 263-2073
Fax: (347) 270-3263